02 May, 2012

Well....

I got gel full sets today.  Do not ever ask a nail salon to do a glitter gradient.  Ever.  I walked them through how to do it... twice, and my nails still look like complete BLUE AND GOLD crap.  The had to remove the nail polish both times and try again, the third time I told them to just leave it because I had other things I had to accomplish today. Im horrified.  I left nearly in tears.... In any case, lesson of the post, NEVER ask a nail salon to accomplish the simple task of a glitter gradient.  Pictures to come.

Insert angry face here.   Oh wait...   >:( there it is.

2 comments:

  1. OMG I hate when I used to go get manicures and they would paint outside my nails! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have very nice blog, i joined to mmember!(:

    http://kokeilevaa.blogspot.fi/ <-- this is my blog(-:

    ReplyDelete