04 April, 2012

Blogger Liebster Award


Liebster Award!  Long overdue and greatly appreciated, this award came from the very talented Cee!!  Thank you so much!!  She had the patience to Google the award and discovered that it was of German descent, and the term "Liebster," means "Favorite, beloved, and dearest."  How sweet!!








Rules: 
1.  Put the link to who gave you the award.
2.  Put the award in your post.
3.  Choose 5 blogs under 200 followers and give them the award.
4.  Let them know that you have awarded them.


Nominations: 
1. Bethany-- She has some amazing glitters in her collection!
2. The Lacquer Tracker-- She always has her very helpful domo friends help her out =)  quite humorous I think! 
3. Paulina-- Her latest Easter nails are adorable =D
4.Amanda-- Her nail art is to die for!  Check out her Sunflowers with ladybugs on them from March 26th!
5. Lacquer & Lattes-- Coffee and Nail polish... yes please.  Check out their awesome chevy mani from Feb 28th!


Have a beautiful night ladies!!





2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Niki! I'm very flattered that you thought of me. And I'm so glad you like my Domos! I find they make great companions for polish. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome =) I love those little guys lol and your blog!!

      Delete