04 October, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Kickoff

So, its October!!! Which means we will be seeing lots of fall mani's and Halloween mani's, but make sure you break out those pink polishes we all know you have and squeeze in a Breast Cancer Awareness design or two  =)

I just had surgery on my hand (yesterday lol), but I couldn't wait to do some of those pink ribbon designs that are rolling around in my head!  This is the first one I did =) Obviously I can only paint one hand, and that- lucky me- is my dominant one... SO my lovelies, please stay with me, as not only is the design done left handed, but the photos are awkward because I cant move my wrist and I took the pics left handed.... it was quite the adventure =P  So.... yeah sorry about the whole ugly bandage thing, but I just couldn't go without you guys (or painting my nails) =P






A close up of my nail art glitter BC Ribbon-- I actually thought it would show up more pink. Good news though, IRL it is more pink than this (I just wish it were more pink lol).
Two water marble nails, and the colors I used were Rimmel London's Posh Pink, Essie's Raise Awareness, and OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  I did put some glitter pieces in the two marble nails but you can't quite get the effect from a photo, it pops WAY more in real life.

and this is my boo boo =( so big and easy to bump!!
I'm so excited to do the next one!!!  Which idea do I use???  Stay tuned and you will find out!!

Pink Power!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment