18 April, 2012

Fantasy for my Fingers Too!

Ok, I'm supposed to be doing homework, but a blog (though distracting) is the perfect procrastination tool!  Anyhow, forward we march! This polish, although entitled Flip Flop Fantasy, is beautiful on fingers as well, though I must admit that it is one of my least favorite to apply...  In any case, the color that comes from the application is well worth the hassle.  To add some spice to my neon fingertips, I added a Nubar fleck on top.  You could only see the fleck when I was inside, otherwise the polish was just too bright to be able to see the iridescent beauty that lined the tops of my polished digits, however, addition of the flecks was something else... I loved it while I was inside, and desperately missed it when I was outside!!

In this one I was trying to show the brightness more than the fleck.  Much to my chagrin, the brightness cannot effectively be captured on camera =/

This is a more accurate portrayal, but still not even close to the neon magnificence. 

This one was intended to show the fleck... you cant REALLY see it... but it is there... swearsies!  Click on it to make it bigger so you can see them better =)

and a question... Does ANYONE know where I can get one of these???  I may be in love!
Nom nom nom  Pac man wins again!

anyways....
I dont have much else for you guys today, and I really should be off to do my homework anyhow... so... I suppose Ta-Ta for now!  

Have a beautiful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute color! I found the rings here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelPfefferDesigns?section_id=6431046&page=2 and here: http://rachelpfeffer.bigcartel.com/product/missing-pie-piece-with-black-onyx-rings

    ReplyDelete