16 March, 2012

Crackle me up

Another bright an beautiful day in Nebraska, so another bright and colorful mani was absolutely necessary!!  I saw this on pinterest once upon a time, but it takes me to an Avon site with the original picture nowhere to be found... Hmmm... However, I thought I would give it a go.  It is SUPER simple, but it is interesting in that I don't think that I would have ever thought to have put a different color on each nail, and done a white crackle on all of them.

Here are the colors I used:
OPI Nail envy for sensitive and peeling, OPI (unnamed), Zoya Phoebe,  China Glaze  Cha Cha Cha, Sally Girl (unnamed),
 China Glaze 108 Degrees, Orly Wont Chip, OPI White Crackle, Rimmel Top coat, Orly Love Each Other 
Look at all those colors!!  I love each and every one of them... a lot. ^.^ lol anyhow...
Nail envy, with two coats each color with Wont Chip


Look!!  A rainbow!!!  On my fingers!!!  


Now I'm going to lighten it and add some clouds ^.^




I love how they turned out!!!!  Except for my my poor left thumbnail.... =(  Painfully short.  I wanted a cute picture too, so I took one, and added it!


AAANNDDD  there it is!
I painted my toes with China Glaze 108 Degrees, also.  =)  Lol Not that it matters, but here is that, as well ^.^


A note to leave you with....


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I love crackle too, I need to come up with more ways to incorporate crackle into designs lol

      Delete